Squirrel & PayFacto
Integrated Payments for your Squirrel Point-of-Sale
Squirrel has teamed up with PayFacto, a preferred payments partner, to provide everything you need for a best-of-breed integrated POS and payments solution – all from a single source.
Exclusive Offer for Squirrel Systems Customers
- UP TO $450 cash back sign-on bonus*
- NO SecureTablePay Monthly Maintenance Fees*
- NO SecureTablePay NEW User Software License Fees*
- WAIVED Monthly Terminal Rental Fee for up to 3 months*
Earn up to $450 cash bonus and more when you switch to Payfacto. Don’t wait, this high-value offer ends December 31, 2021.
Who is PayFacto?
LEADING PAYMENT PROVIDER FOR THE restaurant and hospitality industry
• Developer and owner of Secure Table Pay Technology
• Pioneer in development of EMV payment technologies
• 250+ employees servicing 30,000+ merchants
• Direct member and shareholder of Interac corporation
• Offices in Canada, United States, and United Kingdom
Unique and Fully Integrated Payment Technology Solutions
• Full featured gateway and payment switch with direct connectivity to Visa, AMEX, MasterCard, DISCOVER and JCP
• Acquiring and payment solutions in North America and Europe
• Latest Android based Payment terminal technologies
• 24/7 bilingual customer support
• Competitive, Transparent and Simplified Pricing
Why Squirrel & PayFacto?
- Combined hospitality expertise in both POS and payments
- Direct integration with Squirrel POS, no need for additional integration and vendor management
- Waived SecureTablePay monthly maintenance and license fees
- Direct single point of support
- Latest in mobile and contactless payments technology
- Pay-at-the-table / at the door / curbside / online all-in-one
The PAX A920 terminal combines the full features of an Android tablet with a powerful payment terminal, all in a sleek and compact design.
The A920 delivers an integrated camera, high-speed thermal printer, and high-capacity battery to meet the daily demands across all dynamic retail or hospitality environments.
The latest in Payment Terminal Technology
• PAXBiz Powered By Android
• 3.7V 5250 mAh Li-Ion
• 2”Therminal Printer / 80mm Per Second
• 5” (720 x 1280) IPS Touchscreen Display
• Run apps to loyalty, giftcard and customer surveys.
• Wi-Fi or Cellular Option