Squirrel Systems is a leading Point of Sale Technology provider to the global hospitality industry. We are Point of Sale Experts! With over 32 years of industry experience, Squirrel knows Food and Beverage. Squirrel’s proven platform is flexible, scalable and reliable; helping you deliver amazing customer experiences. With our industry leading support, we are always there for you 24/7/365!
We are looking for an amazing Solution Centre Agent who thrives on challenges and has a passion for helping others to join our team. The Solution Centre Agent provides technical and operational support to customers and interacts with external resellers and trusted partners. The role requires a person that has the ability to work in an ever changing environment where multitasking and flexibility are key attributes while focusing on doing what they do best – exceptional customer service.
The Solution Centre Agent will be responsible for taking the prescribed amount of emails and telephone calls regarding the Squirrel POS System, add-on Squirrel products and 3rd party integrated products so as to provide the highest quality level of support and training to Squirrel customers. A person with technical skills that can troubleshoot and provide resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure, would thrive in this position!
subsidy, training, incentive programs, advancement opportunities, paid time off and more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Entry level into a 3-tiered support department
- Follow established procedures and protocols as outlined by management team
- Carry out all assigned tasks as outlined by management team, and Shift In Charges
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email and telephone
- Analyze problems, answer questions about and provide training on Squirrel products
- Make basic customizations (configuration) based on customer needs
- Provide regular updates to customers on open support issues
- Identify, test, and reports any bugs or deficiencies as requested
- Issue Dispatches and/or RMAs when issue has been determined to be hardware or locational
- Maintain the highest standard of professionalism when representing the company
- Work prescribed shifts to cover the 24 hour nature of the job requirements
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the company
Closing Date: April 17, 2017
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.