Squirrel 11 continues the tradition of prioritizing configurability and speed of service for all hospitality customers
Customers like Wolfgang Puck and Service Inspired Restaurants create their own amazing guest experiences and depend on Squirrel POS software to fit their service style and workflow.
Squirrel 11 continues the tradition of prioritizing configurability and speed of service for all hospitality customers adding support for additional service styles and menu configurations.
- Operations managers have 5 new ways to protect revenue or configure different cash out workflows
- Servers and Managers benefit from 10 improvements designed to increase speed of service whether using tablet-based table side ordering or fixed terminal ordering
- Five new revenue protection features that help avoid loss from theft or human error.
For Large Venues
Large venue customers such as resorts, casinos, entertainment & sports venues, and hotels have complex environments requiring a single POS solution to handle multiple F&B outlets and concepts.
For these customers, Squirrel 11 delivers:
- A high-volume configuration to scale transactions rates at a single venue across several hundred terminals
- A new tablet-based tool allowing F&B managers to manage any outlet at a large hospitality venue remotely
- New reporting allowing operations to more flexibly group revenue reports across outlets and revenue centers
- 24×7 operations are improved with end-of-day rollover procedures allowing service to continue uninterrupted