Squirrel’s Cloud POS for Full-Service Restaurants brings together Best-of-Breed Partners for a Superior Guest Experience and Operational Efficiency.
Vancouver, BC, Canada — Squirrel Systems, a leading technology provider to the hospitality industry, is thrilled to showcase its Cloud POS Full-Service edition and restaurant technology eco-system at Booth #6034 at the 2023 National Restaurant Association tradeshow in Chicago from May 20-23. This eco-system of industry-leading technology partners, certified for use with Squirrel Cloud POS, allows full-service restaurants to drive additional revenue and streamline operations. Since its launch last year, many restaurants have made the switch to the Squirrel Cloud Full-Service Restaurant Edition to transform the way they operate their business. By seamlessly integrating a powerful, cloud-based POS platform with industry-leading partner technologies, restaurants will be able to:
- Reach more customers through online ordering and digital channels.
- Do more with less staff using online reservations, table-side ordering, and payments.
- Lower inventory costs and maximize margins with cloud-based reporting and analytics.
- Simplify kitchen operations with kitchen display systems and automation.
- Bring back more guests with gift card integration
Unlike many vendors who take a one-size-fits-all approach, Squirrel’s C POS restaurant platform is built as a hub to connect the industry’s best restaurant technologies, enabling a truly differentiated guest experience. Restaurants can replace or add new technologies as business needs change—Squirrel becomes the platform that restaurants can grow into, rather than a POS that they will grow out of in 12-24 months.
In addition to seeing the latest updates to its point-of-sale hardware and software platforms, visitors to the booth will be able to explore a variety of robust guest-facing and operational restaurant technologies from our preferred partners including:
- Eigen (Online Ordering & Payment Solutions) – Web/mobile online , QR code menus, takeout/curbside ordering, payments.
- QSR Automations (Kitchen Automation) – kitchen automation, guest management and off-premise dining.
- Kitchen Armor (Kitchen Display) – All-in-One, Kitchen Display Systems that replace traditional printers and simplify kitchen operations.
- Restaurant365 (Reporting & Analytics) – all-in-one cloud-based accounting, inventory, scheduling, payroll and HR to simplify day-to-day management.
- Paystone/DataCandy (Gift & Loyalty) – guest engagement and loyalty software to boost sales and bring back repeat customers.
- Elavon & (Payments) – secure, payment processing for pay-at-the-table and pay-at-counter.
- SevenRooms (Reservations & Waitlist) – guest experience platform to manage reservations, waitlist and guest preferences
- Optimum Control (Inventory Management) – suite of inventory management tools
Visitors are encouraged to schedule appointments to meet with a Squirrel hospitality expert for a personalized demo, to learn more about the latest features and enhancements, and learn about best practices.
Visit Booth #6034 at the National Restaurant Association Tradeshow May 20-23, 2023, or visit www.squirrelsystems.com/squirrel-cloud to see Squirrel for Full-Service and its eco-system of partners.
About Squirrel Systems
Squirrel Systems is a leading provider of point-of-sale solutions focused exclusively on the Hospitality market. Squirrel revolutionized the industry with the first touchscreen restaurant POS system and continues to introduce market-leading innovations to help shape the industry. Visit www.squirrelsystems.com/squirrel-story to learn why Squirrel only works with food and beverage operators to enable amazing guest experiences from table to curb.