We’re looking for an up-and-coming product marketer to help build and grow our product marketing function. You’ll become the hub that aligns sales, marketing and products with an understanding of the market, buyers, and needs of the hospitality technology industry. This is a hands-on role that will require strong collaboration between various stakeholders as well as a good understanding of the fundamentals of product marketing in a B2B environment. This position will have strong growth potential as the function evolves and grows and will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding the hospitality technology market through sales insight, research and competitive analysis as well as building a solid understanding of our current offerings
- Understanding our various target markets and their unique needs including the restaurant industry and leisure and entertainment companies such as hotels, stadiums and casinos
- Leveraging your experience in product marketing teams to establish methodologies and best practices to build a repeatable new product introduction process
- Managing the go-to-market plan for our product launches including providing the core product information that supports marketing and sales in the production of their plans
- Working closely with Sales Support to coordinate the integration of new products into the sale process. Activities include training, the development of product demos and scripts, and various sales tools such as product collateral, white papers, datasheets, and videos
- Building a strong relationship with the product team to share priorities, insights and plans and to gather the content required to produce product materials as well as participating in meetings with them as needed to be aware of the current and planned development
- Aggregating and compiling competitive information from the sales and marketing teams and external sources to help us be more competitive and increase win percentages
- A minimum of 4 years of Product Marketing experience in a product marketing team within a B2B software and hardware company. Preferences will be given to candidates with restaurant experience.
- Proven ability to communicate technical information coherently, both verbally and in writing, to internal and external customers.
- Strong management skills and an ability to work with multiple functions.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively and confidently at all levels of an organization, including interaction with senior management.
- Attention to detail with the ability to self manage project deadlines and dependencies.
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement.