Squirrel serves hospitality clients around the globe. From five-star hotel resorts to Michelin-star restaurants, to your favorite neighborhood pub, Squirrel’s technology enables amazing guest experiences!
This could be you
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to accelerate launch and demand generation initiatives for Squirrel 11, our flagship Point of Sale platform, in partnership with 3rd Party technology solutions.
You will be the hub that aligns product management, marketing, and sales with a deep understanding of the market, buyers, and needs of the hospitality technology industry. You will be the go-to-person for product messaging and value proposition of both Squirrel and its eco-system of preferred technology partners.
If you are a B2B Product Marketer looking for an exciting industry filled with great brands that rely on the technology we build to run their business every day, this is the role for you!
Here’s what you are great at:
Work collaboratively with product management to effectively position Squirrel Point-of-Sale (POS) and integrated partner solutions in the market place
Content Creation & Marketing
You love creating compelling customer and sales facing marketing content including:
- Sales tools (presentations, solution briefs, product web)
- Case studies
- Video scripts
- Contributed articles and news release messaging development (with PR team)
- Work with partners to develop marketing materials that support marketing efforts
- Work with Squirrel’s preferred payments and technology partners on joint marketing initiatives, including e-mail and promotional campaigns
- Manage online repository to ensure partners have access to all marketing material, sales tools, collateral
Lead Generation and Nurturing
- Working with demand generation team to create lead generation and nurturing programs that drive clear messaging and valuable content to target audiences
- Develop specific content such as white papers, webinars, articles, newsletter copy for campaigns
What You Bring
- A Marketing or technical degree (BA/BS)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of B2B Product Marketing experience in a technology company
- Demonstrated experience creating high quality sales tools and market-facing content with positive feedback from stakeholders
- Experience driving go to market planning and execution for new products or product updates
- Proven ability to communicate technical information simply, both verbally and in writing, to internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a cross functional capacity and influence the team members to achieve our objectives
- Attention to detail with the ability to self-manage project deadlines and dependencies
- Experience in Point-of-Sale, hospitality technology or restaurant technology industry preferred but not required
- Experience in the Payments or Financial Services in any capacity would be a strong asset.
- Experience marketing integrated technology solutions combining hardware, software and services
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is the world’s most established Point-of-Sale solutions provider. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing customer experiences! We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas.
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
- Competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and paid time off.
- Professional development reimbursement and training.
- Tons of fun social events and opportunities to give back to our community.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then please tell us why you believe you would be the perfect fit by submitting your application.
While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply.