This could be you
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to accelerate launch and demand generation initiatives for Squirrel 11, our flagship Point of Sale platform, in partnership with 3rd Party technology solutions.
You will be the hub that aligns product management, marketing, and sales with a deep understanding of the market, buyers, and needs of the hospitality technology industry. You will be the go-to-person for product messaging and value proposition of both Squirrel and its eco-system of preferred technology partners.
If you are a B2B Product Marketer looking for an exciting industry filled with great brands that rely on the technology we build to run their business every day, this is the role for you!
Here’s what you are great at:
Work collaboratively with product management to effectively position Squirrel Point-of-Sale (POS) and integrated partner solutions in the market place
Content Creation & Marketing
You love creating compelling customer and sales facing marketing content including:
- Sales tools (presentations, solution briefs, product web)
- Case studies
- Video scripts
- Contributed articles and news release messaging development (with PR team)
- Work with partners to develop marketing materials that support marketing efforts
- Work with Squirrel’s preferred payments and technology partners on joint marketing initiatives, including e-mail and promotional campaigns
- Manage online repository to ensure partners have access to all marketing material, sales tools, collateral
Lead Generation and Nurturing
- Working with demand generation team to create lead generation and nurturing programs that drive clear messaging and valuable content to target audiences
- Develop specific content such as white papers, webinars, articles, newsletter copy for campaigns
What You Bring
- A Marketing or technical degree (BA/BS)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of B2B Product Marketing experience in a technology company
- Demonstrated experience creating high quality sales tools and market-facing content with positive feedback from stakeholders
- Experience driving go to market planning and execution for new products or product updates
- Proven ability to communicate technical information simply, both verbally and in writing, to internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a cross functional capacity and influence the team members to achieve our objectives
- Attention to detail with the ability to self-manage project deadlines and dependencies
- Experience in Point-of-Sale, hospitality technology or restaurant technology industry preferred but not required
- Experience in the Payments or Financial Services in any capacity would be a strong asset.
- Experience marketing integrated technology solutions combining hardware, software and services
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is the world’s most established Point-of-Sale solutions provider. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing customer experiences!
We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
Think Big, Be Bold
Walk a Mile
Together We're Better
Do the Right Thing
Strive for Excellence
- Amazing people!!
- Professional development and training.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health benefits for employees and family.
- Paid time off, flexible vacation time – plus your birthday off.
- Tons of fun social events.
- Fully stocked kitchen with subsidized snacks and beverages (bottomless lattes, coffees and hot chocolate!!)
- Opportunities to give back to our Community.
- Hybrid workplace.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU:
You’re looking for freedom to make a real impact. Naturally curious, and value driven, you expect the same from an employer. You might be looking to grow your career, or pave the way for others to grow under your leadership. Most of all, you have a passion for service, and understand the value of enabling amazing guest experiences.
WHAT WE’RE COMMITTED TO:
We commit to helping you achieve your goals in an environment that promotes team building, career progression, and transparency. We encourage our employees to speak their mind and stay actively involved in shaping our culture. Learning and growth are at our core. We offer opportunities that work for you.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply.