Squirrel serves hospitality clients around the globe. From five-star hotel resorts to Michelin-star restaurants, to your favorite neighborhood pub, Squirrel’s technology enables amazing guest experiences!
Here’s what you will be doing
The IQ Product Specialist provides technical and operational support regarding Squirrel IQ to customers and Squirrel teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for vetting IQ sales orders and quotes, assisting the Sales team with IQ demonstrations, assisting with IQ RFP requests, new customer onboarding, customer support and training, and reinstalls of IQ. The IQ Product Specialist will also be responsible for supporting and assisting the Product Specialist team with support, activation, and implementation of Squirrel Starter Bundles, Squirrel Cloud, Essential Security against Evolving Threats (ESET), Squirrel Learning Management Systems (LMS), as well as any other Squirrel product supported or managed by the Product Specialist team. In addition, the IQ Product Specialist will be responsible for providing weekly/monthly reports and dashboard updates to the Sr. Manager of Implementations.
Specific Duties Include
- Responsible for the onboarding, deployment, training, and support of Squirrel IQ
- Assist with staging, implementing, training, and support of Squirrel Starter Bundles, Squirrel Cloud, and Squirrel Professional remote implementations
- Assist with activation, resolution, and support for ESET
- Assist with updating, creating, and optimizing LMS
- Build Squirrel Professional databases, and complete database image conversions/upgrades
- Carry out assigned tasks as outlined by the Sr. Manager of Implementations
- Assist the Sales team with IQ demonstrations
- Provide client support and technical issue resolutions
- Develop and maintain documentation to support the product specialist team in training, deployment, and delivery of product services
- Ensure a seamless project handoff is completed by the product specialist team to other internal departments
- Provide regular updates to customers on open projects or support issues
- Maintain the highest standard of professionalism when representing the company
- Provide on-going support and assistance to internal Squirrel teams regarding the deployment of new Squirrel products and services
What You Bring
- 1 year of Squirrel experience or equivalent
- Restaurant or Hospitality experience
- Sales experience an asset
- Excellent time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, presentation, and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to be creative, self-directed, innovative, results and detail oriented
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively and confidently at all levels of an organization, including interaction with senior management
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Well organized and able to multitask while meeting project deadlines
- Must possess strong documentation and communication skills
- Amazing people!!
- Professional development and training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health benefits for employees and family
- Paid time off, flexible vacation time – plus your birthday off
- Tons of fun social events
- Opportunities to give back to our community
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is the world’s most established Point-of-Sale solutions provider. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing customer experiences!
We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas.
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then please tell us why you believe you would be the perfect fit for the Implementations Specialist role. Submit your application to email@example.com.
While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply.