Squirrel serves hospitality clients around the globe. From five-star hotel resorts to Michelin-star restaurants, to your favorite neighborhood pub, Squirrel’s technology enables amazing guest experiences!
Here’s what you will be doing
Sales Development and connecting with people are your passions. You are a high-energy and fearless individual who enjoys talking to strangers! You are Hungry and Humble, willing to get your hands dirty and open to constructive feedback. The Inbound Sales Development Representative is self-motivated – able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, monthly, and quarterly goals. You are comfortable using a “Hunting” mentality while sourcing and cold calling leads, and you are persistent in your follow up; able to get qualified meetings across the finish line! You love a challenge and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re not scared to move ahead without all of the relevant information because you are resourceful and know when to take calculated risks. If you make a mistake, you learn from it and move on. You are driven by building relationships, solving problems, and delivering results! As the Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will play a key role, within a new and expanding team, in achieving Squirrel Systems growth and expansion goals as we continue to innovate and re-invent the Point of Sale market as it applies to the hospitality industry.
Reports To Demand Generation Manager – Marketing
Hours Monday to Friday flexible Hours
Specific Duties Include
- Call and email Inbound Leads to set Qualified Appointments for Account Executives, which progress and convert into Inbound-driven Bookings
- Work closely with Management to develop strategies to increase your Lead to Appointment and Hot Handoff Rates
- Effectively uses Salesforce.com and other sales tools to effectively manage Leads through every status up until you set the Appointment
- Nurture cold and existing leads within your pipeline back into the buying cycle
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure success at conferences and tradeshows, including pre-conference outreach for meetings and post-conference follow-up
What You Bring
- Previous B2B Sales Development experience (SaaS preferred) ideally including the hospitality industry (F&B, Bar, Restaurant, Pub, Hotel, Casino)
- Fluency in English with impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A competitive, CAN-DO attitude
- Strong negotiating skills, and ability to quickly develop rapport
- Driven to succeed / Results Driven
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy
- Post-secondary education in a related field an asset / preferred
- Management experience preferred
Bonus Points if you have the following
- Experience with POS (Point of Sale) Solutions
- hospitality or F&B Experience
- Amazing people!!
- Professional development reimbursement and training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health benefits for employees and family
- Paid time off, flexible vacation time – plus your birthday off
- Tons of fun social events
- Opportunities to give back to our community
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is the world’s most established Point-of-Sale solutions provider. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing customer experiences!
We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas.
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then please tell us why you believe you would be the perfect fit for the Inbound Sales Development Representative. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply.