Do you love being in the hospitality industry? Do you like technology? Do you consider yourself to be the subject expert among your friends and colleagues?
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual who enjoys helping our clients to deliver amazing guest experience to their customers.
As the go to person for implementing Squirrel’s Point-Of-Sale system, you will install, provide support and train our clients on using Squirrel products.
If you have a love of travelling, seeing new places, connecting with people and being involved in new restaurant openings, this is the role for you!
Here’s what you will be doing
- Complete configuration, installation and support of Squirrel POS products in accordance with established objectives
- Execute client training for new system and upgrade implementation for end-users in their working environment
- Install and troubleshoot hardware and software components with Squirrel customers
- Build Squirrel Point-of-Sale configurations and databases
- Install and train on certified 3rd party applications
- Provide detailed summary of completed projects in a timely manner
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Provide support to Implementation team as necessary
- Maintain flexible work schedule to ensure customer service seven days a week
- Travel across North America required (between 50-75% travel)
What You Bring
- 1 to 2 years POS experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hospitality
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and environmental issues
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills in groups of varying sizes
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Driver’s License and vehicle required
- Valid Passport is a must
- Able to work non-standard work hours as required (late nights, early mornings, weekends, holidays) and change with various project requirements
- Management experience preferred
- Amazing people!!
- Professional development and training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health benefits for employees and family
- Paid time off, flexible vacation time – plus your birthday off
- Tons of fun social events
- Opportunities to give back to our community
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is the world’s most established Point-of-Sale solutions provider. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing customer experiences!
We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas.
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then please tell us why you believe you would be the perfect fit for the Implementations Specialist role. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply.