Do you love being in the hospitality industry? Do you like technology? Do you consider yourself to be the subject expert among your friends and colleagues?
What you will be doing.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual who enjoys helping our clients to deliver an amazing guest experience to their customers.
As the go-to person for implementing Squirrel’s Point-Of-Sale system, you will install, provide support and train our clients on using Squirrel products.
If you have a love of traveling, seeing new places, connecting with people, and being involved in new restaurant openings, this is the role for you!
Specific duties include:
• Complete configuration, installation and support of Squirrel POS products in accordance with established objectives
• Execute client training for new system and upgrade implementation for end-users in their working environment;
• Install and troubleshoot hardware and software components with Squirrel customers.
• Build Squirrel Point-of-Sale configurations and databases.
• Install and train on certified 3rd party applications.
• Provide detailed summary of completed projects in a timely manner.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Provide support to Implementation team as necessary.
• Maintain flexible work schedule to ensure customer service seven days a week.
• Travel across North America required (between 50-75% travel).
What you bring.
• 1 to 2 years POS experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in hospitality
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and environmental issues
• Demonstrate excellent presentation skills in groups of varying sizes
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite
• Management experience preferred
• Able to work non-standard work hours as required (late nights, early mornings, weekends, holidays) and change with various project requirements;
• Driver’s License and vehicle required
• SQL Server Transact-SQL Experience and Knowledge preferred
• Network certification or 2 years’ experience preferred
• Able to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision
What we offer.
• Amazing people!!
• Professional development reimbursement and training
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive benefits package, including health benefits for employees and family
• Paid time off, flexible vacation time – plus your birthday off
• Tons of fun social events
• Opportunities to give back to our community
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to
innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences!
We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our
technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and
about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We
know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for
possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas.
enabling amazing guest experiences.
possible by learning from one another and working together.
employees, partners, and shareholders.
whether it’s our people, product or processes.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then please tell us why you believe you would be the perfect fit by submitting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply.