Squirrel serves hospitality clients around the globe. From five-star hotel resorts, to Michelin-star restaurants, to your favorite neighborhood pub, Squirrel’s technology enables amazing guest experiences!
What you will be doing
We’re looking for an Associate Project Manager (Implementations team) with a passion for executing projects successfully and being part of a team of engaging and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to enable our customers to use our technology to its fullest potential and in turn providing amazing guest experiences. You are extremely organized and a detail-oriented go-getter who exceeds expectations through hard work, effective communication, and continuous follow through. This exciting position is focused on the success of planning and delivering system rollouts for small, large, and multi-unit chain restaurants, casinos, hotels, and resorts.
Specific duties include
- Work closely with the Implementations Project Manager on large and complex projects
- Manage project deliverables and milestones within approved timelines and budget
- Provide weekly status reports on all projects to the Implementations Project Manager
- Provide risk analysis and contingency plans for each project to improve project success rate
- Build detailed project plans for system rollouts for small, large, and multi-unit chain restaurants, casinos, hotels, and resorts
- Build and manage relationships with key corporate accounts
- Conduct regular stakeholder meetings to measure the success of the project and ensure that the project is on target
- Establish and maintain relationships with 3rd party contractors/vendors
- Build and maintain project document repository to record project information and lessons learned
- Provide support to project management team as needed
- Manage Implementation resource calendars to ensure appropriate resources are assigned to each project
- Update and maintain projects using project management tools, such as Asana
- Review project management processes and tools, and provide recommendations for improvements as necessary
What you bring
- Post-secondary education and a minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience. Preferences will be given to candidates with hospitality experience
- Project management certification
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, innovative, results and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively and confidently at all levels of an organization, including interaction with senior management
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Must possess strong administrative skills
What we offer:
- Amazing people!!
- Professional development and training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health benefits for employees and family
- Paid time off, flexible vacation time – plus your birthday off
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages (bottomless lattes, coffees and hot chocolate!!)
- Tons of fun social events
- Opportunities to give back to our community
- Hybrid workplace (details to be provided during the interview process)
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences!
We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas.
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Please let us know why you’d be a great fit for the Associate Project Manager role. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply.