Squirrel serves hospitality clients around the globe. From five-star hotel resorts, to Michelin-star restaurants, to your favorite neighborhood pub, Squirrel’s technology enables amazing guest experiences!
We’re looking for Technical Support wizards with a passion for tech to join our team.
This is an overnight shift that typically runs from 10:00pm – 6:00am or 11:00pm – 7:00am
Here’s what you will be doing
You will be a Squirrel brand ambassador, providing the best customer experience in every interaction. Working one-on-one with our clients, you will provide technical troubleshooting guidance and training by phone, email, remote support and live chat. Most of the clients you interact with are friendly restaurant managers.
In addition, you will be:
Proactive, professional, and unafraid to take initiative
You answer client questions and address their issues promptly. You know how to balance your day, ask for help when you need it, and quickly assist your team when asked to step in.
Innovative and unafraid to make some waves
You have a keen eye for details and an analytical mind to identify patterns. You make suggestions to improve how we do things, be efficient and help our customers to elevate their guest experiences.
What you bring
- Related call center experience preferred
- Previous POS experience an asset
- Diploma in technical discipline (computer science preferred)
- Proficiency in internet-related applications such as email and FTP clients and Web Browsers
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry, ideally with restaurants, bars or nightclubs preferred, but not required
- Ability to work well under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be flexible with schedule to work weekends as required
- Amazing people!! (Reddit gurus, Gamers n’ nerds)
- Professional development reimbursement and training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health benefits for employees and family
- Paid time off, flexible vacation time – plus your birthday off
- Tons of fun social events, including movie nights, fitness days (bootcamp anyone?), birthday celebrations and Friday socials
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages (bottomless lattes, coffees and hot chocolate!!)
- Opportunities to give back to our community
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences! We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then please tell us why you believe you would be the perfect fit to be our Technical Support Agent. While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply. APPLY NOW