Squirrel serves hospitality clients around the globe. From five-star hotel resorts, to Michelin-star restaurants, to your favorite neighborhood pub, Squirrel’s technology enables amazing guest experiences!
This could be you
We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator with a passion for process improvement, technology and enjoy working in a collaborate team environment.
You will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
You have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com platform. You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes for Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
What you bring
Bonus Points :
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing customer experiences! We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then talk to us today about our career opportunities at Squirrel. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, training and paid time off. We have tons of fun social events and we are actively involved in our community!
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply. APPLY NOW