Squirrel serves hospitality clients around the globe. From five-star hotel resorts, to Michelin-star restaurants, to your favorite neighborhood pub, Squirrel’s technology enables amazing guest experiences!
This could be you
We’re looking for a Recruitment Specialist with a passion for identifying and hiring top talent. You are experienced with full cycle recruiting initiatives from sourcing, accessing and selecting top talent, building an active pipeline of candidates and coaching and supporting managers in recruitment best practices. This is a 3-month temporary position.
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing customer experiences! We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then talk to us today about our career opportunities at Squirrel. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, training and paid time off. We have tons of fun social events and we are actively involved in our community!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
What you bring
- 3 – 5 years’ full life cycle recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting for technical roles
- Strong sourcing, networking and lead generation skills to locate candidates with difficult to find skillsets in local and other markets
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to provide value added consultative service; experience providing recruitment support in a coaching and advisory capacity to all levels of management
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then please tell us why you believe you would be the perfect fit to be our next Recruiter by submitting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply. APPLY NOW