Do you love launching new technology products? Do you get excited about finding new ways for the sales team to win business faster? Are you looking for a B2B marketing role in an exciting space with customer brands we all know?
This could be you
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager, reporting to the VP Marketing, to own and drive our product launch process and sales enablement function.
You will be the hub that aligns product, marketing, and sales with a deep understanding of the market, buyers, and needs of the hospitality technology industry.
If you are a B2B Product Marketer looking for an exciting industry filled with great brands that rely on the technology we build to run their business everyday, this is the role for you!
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing customer experiences! We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then talk to us today about our career opportunities at Squirrel. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, training and paid time off. We have tons of fun social events and we are actively involved in our community!
Here’s what you’re great at:
Creating compelling messaging that resonates with sophisticated technology CIOs as well as hospitality industry leaders who create unique guest experiences for their customers:
- Understand our target markets within Hospitality and their unique needs and competitive landscape.
- Create market size models and market penetration strategies for each target segment.
- Through conversations with our customers garner an in-depth understanding of our buyer personas.
- Ultimately create the value proposition messaging for each target market and deliver compelling messaging through our website and our demand generation tactics.
Working with product management to create excitement about the new products we are bringing to market:
- Drive our go to market process for new product introductions and new releases to our customer base.
- Create the marketing plan for new products aligned with our growth and revenue goals and work with the demand generation team to hit those goals.
- Build a strong relationship with the product team ensuring we are always focused on market and customer needs.
Create amazing sales tools that help us win competitive business and accelerate sales cycles:
- Foster a great working relationship with our experienced sales team.
- Own the sales tools map identifying the needs at each stage of the sales cycle.
- Manage outsourced writers and content designers to deliver high end collateral and tools the sales team will be excited to put in front of the customer.
What you bring
- A Marketing or technical degree. (BA/BS)
- A minimum of 4 years of B2B Product Marketing experience in a technology company.
- Experience driving go to market planning and execution for new products or product updates.
- Demonstrated experience creating high quality sales tools with positive feedback from the sales team.
- Proven ability to communicate technical information simply, both verbally and in writing, to internal and external customers.
- Ability to work in a cross functional capacity and influence the team members to achieve our objectives.
- Attention to detail with the ability to self-manage project deadlines and dependencies.
- Experience marketing integrated technology solutions combining hardware, software and services.
- Experience working within the pragmatic marketing model or other structured product marketing models.
- Experience in the hospitality technology or restaurant technology industry appreciated but not required.
- Experience marketing cloud-based solutions will also be an asset.
Let us know why you want to work at Squirrel and why you would be a fit as our next Product Marketing Manager. While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply. APPLY NOW