Squirrel serves hospitality clients around the globe. From five-star hotel resorts, to Michelin-star restaurants, to your favorite neighborhood pub, Squirrel’s technology enables amazing guest experiences!
If you have proven outside sales success and are passionate about technology, hospitality, food, and building great relationships, we would love to meet you!
This could be you
Selling is your passion. You love connecting with others, helping your clients solve business challenges and meet their long-term business goals. You are competitive, persistent, creative, an exceptional listener and you have a talent for uncovering and understand others’ needs.
Here’s what you will be doing
You will generate new business development for an assigned territory in Eastern US. This is a major accounts position that can be based in Chicago, New York, Atlanta, or Florida and will be working from a home office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sell industry leading Squirrel products, solutions and services to hotels, casinos and multi-unit restaurant chains based in Eastern US
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Initiate prospecting of potential Squirrel customers
- Proactively manage opportunities with existing and prospective customers through all stages of the sales cycle
- Populate and maintain Salesforce and report on your weekly and monthly performance metrics
- Coordinate and deliver in person or online sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Prepare written proposals and quotations to prospective and current customers
- Establish ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers
- Meet or exceed sales revenue and booking goals and overall activity objectives
What you bring
- Proven 8+ years’ experience hunting and successfully selling solutions in a B2B environment, ideally including the hospitality industry
- A competitive and driven to succeed attitude and effort
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry, ideally with restaurants, bars or nightclubs
- Experience with POS (Point of Sale) Solution
- Bilingual, able to communicate effectively in English and Spanish
- Experience with Salesforce
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences! We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
- Competitive base salary, monthly paid commission and performance driven bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, and paid time off
- Tons of fun social events and opportunities to give back to our community
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then please tell us why you believe you would be the perfect fit to be our next Major Account Sales Executive. While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply. APPLY NOW