Do you love being in the hospitality industry? Do you like technology? Do you consider yourself to be the subject expert among your friends and colleagues?
This could be you
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual who enjoys helping our clients to deliver amazing guest experiences to their customers.
As the go to person for implementing Squirrel’s Point-Of-Sale system, you will install, provide support and train our clients on using Squirrel products.
If you have a love of travelling, seeing new places, connecting with people and being involved in new restaurant openings, this is the role for you!
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing customer experiences! We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then talk to us today about our career opportunities at Squirrel. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, training and paid time off. We have tons of fun social events and we are actively involved in our community!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Manage All Aspects of Implementation
- Configure, install and support Squirrel Point-Of-Sale & certified 3rd party products
- Build Squirrel Point-of-Sale configurations and databases
- Manage system deployments and provide post-implementation support
- Provide one-on-one and classroom style training sessions to our customers
- Travel across North America up to 60% of the time to work on implementation projects
- Work closely with Project Coordinators to provide daily reports on project status & work completed
What you bring
- Related software implementation experience in F&B / restaurants / hospitality industry preferred, but not required. We will train you!
- 3+ years of experience in F&B / restaurants / hospitality industry
- 2+ years using POS extensively
- Ability to work well under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be flexible with schedule to work days, evenings and weekends as required
- A vehicle and valid passport are required for this position
Let us know why you want to work at Squirrel and why you would be a fit as our next Implementation Specialist. At this time, we’re looking for one candidate in any of the outlined locations. While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply. APPLY NOW