Squirrel serves hospitality clients around the globe. From five-star hotel resorts, to Michelin-star restaurants, to your favorite neighborhood pub, Squirrel’s technology enables amazing guest experiences!
This could be you
We’re looking for a Director of Inside Sales and Sales Development with a passion for sales leadership, mentoring and business development.
Here’s what you will be doing
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed inside sales department revenue targets or quotas
- Hire, develop & manage a team of Inside Sales and Sales Development Representatives
- Monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process
- Lead the Inside Sales team to identify qualified opportunities, set meetings, run demos, and close new business
- Assist the Sales Development Representatives on outreach, closure, and market penetration
- Coach and inspire team members to stretch and perform their best
- Conduct weekly 1:1’s, mentoring and career development sessions for the team
- Work closely with the VP of Sales in creating action plans for team objectives and ensuring growth targets are met
- Provide accurate revenue forecasting of the inside sales team
- Manage and validate the sales pipeline to ensure the team is at or above quota at all times by progressing the deals through stage
- Analyze the quality of prospective clients with the inside sales representatives and sales development representatives to ensure alignment with Squirrel’s ideal customer profile
- Identify and implement new processes and procedure to create greater results in inbound and outbound opportunities
- Leverage technology and sales enablement tools
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, the Product team and the rest of the company for new product and/or market launch
What you bring
- 3+ years of proven successful sales management and leadership experience required, preferably inside sales
- 3+ years of proven sales development management experience
- Previous sales experience, preferably in an inside sales representative and/or sales development representative capacity
- Expertise in Salesforce.com
- Strong knowledge of lead qualification methodologies
- In-depth understanding of sales processes and sales reporting, including sales forecasting, territory planning & management
- Experience and ability to work with senior management
- A proactive team player with strong work ethics
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
- An understanding of IT technologies
- 1+ years experience in hospitality (restaurant, hotel, bar) preferred, but not required
- Previous sales experience in hospitality preferred, but not required
We want to grow with you
Squirrel Systems is a hospitality technology pioneer. We are shaped by our history and driven to innovate. We believe in service, and stand behind our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences! We are big thinkers; we can’t stay still. We are constantly challenging the status quo. This goes for our technology and ourselves. Learning and growth are at our core. We care deeply about each other and about each customer we connect with. We know that amidst the chaos, integrity goes a long way. We know that our customers have choice, and over and over again, we prove that we are the right partner for them.
- Think Big, Be Bold: We’re all about thinking outside the box. In fact, there is no box. The possibilities are endless, so we welcome bold and innovative ideas
- Walk a Mile: By understanding our clients as well as each other, we can achieve our purpose of enabling amazing guest experiences.
- Together We’re Better: We’re stronger as a team. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is only possible by learning from one another and working together.
- Do the Right Thing: We take the long view. We choose what’s best for our customer, employees, partners, and shareholders.
- Strive for Excellence: We reject mediocrity. We want to be the best in everything that we do, whether it’s our people, product or processes.
- Competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and paid time off
- Professional development reimbursement and training
- Tons of fun social events and opportunities to give back to our community
Sound like a team you’d like to join? Then please tell us why you believe you would be the perfect fit. While we thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Squirrel, we value diversity. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls. We are successful because of the unique voice our employees bring to our company, our products and our community. We encourage all candidates regardless of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation to apply. APPLY NOW